Graphic, no additional finish (as pictured).
* Pre-Order: ships in 3-4 weeks! *
The return of the oscillating fuzz that helped put FuzzHugger on the map. Sizzling overdriven fuzz, with hints of octave, adjusts from thick to splattery.
Step on the oscillation foot switch for runaway oscillation madness, glitch, self-arpeggio, filtery tones, and octave down. You can also play over the oscillation, with noise jumping in-between the notes, or sustain and let it slowly collapse into oscillation again.
I've made a couple tweaks to improve control sweeps and more intuitive access to various oscillation tones.
• Self-oscillation is runaway noise. Please understand what you're getting yourself into.
• Oscillation will be different on every guitar and pickup selection. Designed, demoed, and described using offsets with 1M pots.
• Not compatible with active pickups, not for use after buffered pedals.
• 9-18v DC center-negative adapter only (no batteries).
top of page