Algal Bloom Modified. Burlap, Deluxe Finish.
The Algal Bloom Modified starts with FuzzHugger's classic chord-friendly, overdriven fuzz, and enhances its best qualities:
Dial in more gain and thickness (or less!) than ever before.
Slightly higher-fi, with lower overall noise levels, and a touch more sustain.
The Headroom knob improves on the pedal's chord-friendliness, delivering extra clarity and definition as you turn right, shifting to a hot-yet-clear, less clipped tone. Great for cleaning up the tone, and for lower tunings and bass.
Knobs: Highs, Gain, Thick, Voltage, Clipping (Headroom), Level.
Accepts 9 - 18v, with Voltage knob to reduce voltage (relaxing gain and response).
FuzzHugger Algal Bloom Modified (Burlap, Deluxe Finish)
• Headroom: Reduces clipping and opens up as you turn right, shifting to a hot-yet-clear tone with more clarity and definition.
• Gain: Cleans up and slims fuzz.
• Bias: Sets your overall hotness and thickness—from lower gain to higher gain than ever before! (Scratches when adjusted.)
• Voltage: Full-voltage when right—anywhere between 9v and 18, depending on what you feed it—and reducing voltage as you turn it down, relaxing gain levels and response. Down to just a few volts full-left.
• Highs: Smooths to dampens highs activity
• Level: Volume
• 3.7 x 4.7 aluminum enclosure
• Top-mounted jacks
• Requires 9v - 18v DC, center-negative adapter (not included). No batteries.
• Endless, transferrable warranty, free parts and labor on repairs.