This one is the production Euphonia, with a prototype finish--hot purple powdercoat, screened and sprayed top. It sustained a couple blemishes, so it's been discounted.
The Euphonia is a thick low-gain fuzz made specifically for bass guitar. Mix lets you blend the fuzz with your unfuzzed signal, or with another pedal—or with an out-of-phase unfuzzed signal for extra thick dimension. Filter and Q controls let you shape the fuzz and attack. Thick, fat, and smile-inducing.
FuzzHugger Euphonia Bass Fuzz (Custom finish; blemish discount)
• Attack: Q control for Filter, changing how sharp it is. Effect varies with filter amount.
• Gain: Exactly.
• Filter: Tone control that shapes fuzz.
• Mix: Center is “no mix.” Left is “out of phase.” Right is “normal mix.”
• Out: Output level / volume.
• 3.7 x 4.7 aluminum enclosure
• Top-mounted jacks
• Requires 9v - 18v DC, center-negative adapter (not included). No batteries.
• Lifetime free parts and labor on repairs. See FAQ for full warranty statement.