Blemish Sale: graphic has a couple minor surface scratches and one minor ding, which are only visible on close/in-hand inspection. Thick, overdriven fuzz, designed to hold together and retain clarity with lower tunings (guitar, baritone, or bass).This custom Doom Bloom Modified incorporates the upgrades of the Algal Bloom Modified, increasing gain and thickness. A footswitchable Solo mode delivers a boost and a standout, nastier tone, for when you need a bit more. Lows and Highs controls. Now features a Voltage knob, letting you reduce gain and loosen up the tone and texture.
FuzzHugger Doom Bloom Modified fuzz (graphic, no finish) Scratch Sale!
• Voltage Reduces gain and loosens up your tone. Less sustain when starved. Adjusts voltage from between 9v (or up to 18v) down to around 3v (or 6v, using an 18v adapter.
• Headroom increases as you turn right, letting more of your guitar shine clear through the fuzz, and increasing note separation.
• Body shapes fuzz and shifts a huge amount of lows in/out of your sound...but leaves your highs in tact.
• High smooths, filters, and dampens clipping in the highs.
• Bias adjusts hotness, gain, and overdrive, with massive boosting power. Slight scratch as transistor biases in real-time.
• Level adjusts output.
• Mode Footswitch activates solo mode, for a boosted, nastier tone, for when you need to stand out.
• 3.7 x 4.7 aluminum enclosure.
• Top-mounted jacks.
• Requires 9v - 18v DC, center-negative adapter (not included). No batteries.
• Endless, transferrable warranty, free parts and labor on repairs.