Graphic, Deluxe Finish
Cosmetic 2nd Sale: a few light pits in clear finish (pictured) and an area of very minor cloudiness in clear coat that's not as high gloss as I'd prefer (this is only visible on close inspection in light glare).
The Doom Bloom reimagines Algal Bloom with new controls, more gain, lows, and more available headroom. Thick, overdriven fuzz, designed to hold together and retain clarity with lower tunings (guitar, baritone, or bass).
FuzzHugger Doom Bloom fuzz (Graphic, Deluxe finish)
• 3.7 x 4.7 aluminum enclosure.
• Top-mounted jacks.
• Requires 9v - 18v DC, center-negative adapter (not included). No batteries.
• Endless, transferrable warranty, free parts and labor on repairs.
• Voltage: relaxes gain and response, or starves the circuit.
• Headroom increases as you turn right, letting more of your guitar shine clear through the fuzz, and increasing note separation.
• Body shapes fuzz and shifts a huge amount of lows in/out of your sound...but leaves your highs in tact.
• High smooths, filters, and dampens clipping in the highs.
• Bias adjusts hotness, gain, and overdrive, with massive boosting power. Slight scratch as transistor biases in real-time.