Burlap, Deluxe Finish.
Custom one-of-a-kind encased burlap and silver leaf knob labels. Smooth, hard acrylic finish.
(Burlap reads: "Packed Toes")
Cosmetic 2nd Sale: on very close inspection, in light glare, you can see imperfections in the clear coat.
The Doom Bloom reimagines Algal Bloom with new controls, more gain, lows, and more available headroom. Thick, overdriven fuzz, designed to hold together and retain clarity with lower tunings (guitar, baritone, or bass).
FuzzHugger Doom Bloom fuzz (Burlap, Deluxe finish)
• 3.7 x 4.7 aluminum enclosure.
• Top-mounted jacks.
• Requires 9v - 18v DC, center-negative adapter (not included). No batteries.
• Endless, transferrable warranty, free parts and labor on repairs.
• Voltage relaxes gain and response, or starves the circuit.
• Thick adjusts hotness, gain, and overdrive, with massive boosting power. Slight scratch as transistor biases in real-time.
• Low shapes fuzz and shifts a huge amount of lows in/out of your sound...but leaves your highs in tact.
• High smooths, filters, and dampens clipping in the highs.
• Headroom increases as you turn right, letting more of your guitar shine clear through the fuzz, and increasing note separation.