FuzzHugger Algal Bloom S (Graphic, no additional finish, as pictured.)
Four essential controls from the newest Algal Bloom, focusing on the circuit's thick, high-gain, yet chord-friendly fuzz tones. Ditches the Gain knob and the on-board Highs control.
FuzzHugger Algal Bloom S (Graphic, no finish)
• Headroom: Reduces clipping and opens up as you turn right, shifting to a hot-yet-clear tone with more clarity and definition.
• Bias: Sets your overall hotness and thickness. (Scratches when adjusted.)
• Voltage: Full-voltage when right—anywhere between 9v and 18, depending on what you feed it—and reducing voltage as you turn it down, relaxing gain levels and response. Down to just a few volts full-left.
• Level: Volume
• 2.7 x 3.7 aluminum enclosure
• Top-mounted jacks
• Requires 9v - 18v DC, center-negative adapter (not included). No batteries.
• Endless, transferrable warranty, free parts and labor on repairs.