|Credit card, PayPal, or Money Order
We ship worldwide!
|The Simulant Fuzz is an all analog OTA based synthesizer inspired square wave fuzz pedal with fixed or modulated
resonant low pass filtering allowing you to use the hZ and resonance controls to sculpt your fuzz tone or achieve a range of
synth like modulation with the internal low frequency oscillator engaged. Uses an internally-split rail supply for extra
headroom and a massive sound!
• Auto/Manual Toggle - Switches in the internal low frequency oscillator in the auto position or allows the rate control to
manually sweep the filter in the manual position (The Intensity control is disengaged in the manual setting).
• Deep - Takes the depth of the filter modulation up from nothing through triangle up to chopping wave forms.
• Hz (LFO/Man.) - Sweeps the filter at long phaser like sweeps up to near ring mod speeds and in the 'Man.' toggle position
acts as the manual filter sweep control.
• Resonance (Q) - In the center position, there is no resonance added to the filter, as you turn the control clockwise
resonance is added to the filter all the way up to oscillation, turned counter clockwise from the center position, subtractive
resonance is added to the filter leading to a different timbre.
• Level - Goes from dead silent to huge amounts of boost.
|Electric Orchard - The Simulant
|The Warbler is a 100% analog, BBD-based vibrato designed to retain your natural tone, while adding the warmth that only
analog delay chips deliver. Most vibratos on the market are either the univibe type or chorus and phaser pedals that simply
allow you to remove the dry signal from the equation, thus offering vibrato as a bonus feature or afterthought...the Warbler
was designed as a dedicated vibrato pedal, with high-quality tone and versatility: from clean and smooth to dark and gritty,
from so-subtle-you-can-barely-tell-it's-on to massive, lurching pitch warps.
• Super wide delay time range, allowing slower rates of modulation; most vibrato pedals are only audible at very fast
sweeps (but you bet it can go fast and weird too! Or subtle if that's more your thing).
• Little or no audible lag from what you play to what you hear (~6.4mS max delay length).
• Sine Wave LFO to produce a pleasing natural sweep.
• Bright and clear to as dark and filtered as you like, with the Hi-Cut control which varies the filtering from ~12kHz to ~1kHz.
• Switchable germanium 'Grit' circuitry to add a smooth vintage dirt to the sound that brings to mind the sound of a dusty old
tape or record needle.
• Companding circuitry to keep noise levels to a minimum.
• The all important level control so you can match the pedal to your bypass level from a slight boost to dead silent.
• True Bypass switching.
|Electric Orchard - Warbler Vibrato
|The Electric Orchard Vixen Flanger.
What is it? The Electric Orchard Vixen Flanger is a workalike of the classic vintage 18V V2 Electric Mistress circuit (not the
more common 9V V6 clones available from many sellers) employed by artists such as David Gilmour, James Iha, Robert
Smith, et al. using a NOS Dual-512 Stage BBD and squeezed in to a compact pedal board friendly package with all the
classic sounds of the original and none of the drawbacks.
The original had a great sound, but there's no denying in a modern guitarists rig, it had a lot of draw backs. It was big, cut
your signal level and was very, very noisy. Not to mention running upwards of $400 on the used market.
With the Vixen flanger, while the audio circuit remains faithful to the original, the overall noise floor has been substantially
reduced, a full bandwidth clean output boost is now incorporated in to the design to compensate for the volume drop and
an input filter has been added to the BBD to remove the 'frying egg' (aliasing) noise without audibly impacting the overall
high frequencies. Plus, an additional subtractive sweep mode has been added to aquire a new palette of sounds from the
Original units were also known to tick to varying degrees depending on if you got a good one or a bad one and while the
sweep ratio, delay time etc. of the Vixen were closely matched to an original Electro Harmonix TM unit, the clock and LFO
circuitry have been reworked to remove this and other noise inherent to the design while mainting functionally identical
operation. Some original units also swept a little faster or a little slower and the new LFO will cover all these speeds (plus
there's a handy new rate indicator!).
What you get.
- Same sounds of the original 18V electric mistress from pitch warping bends to shimmering chorus, long flanger sweeps
and fixed filter sounds all in a compact package.
- Standard center negative power jack.
- NOS High Voltage Dual 512-Stage BBD (MN3010).
- Reduced noise
- Additional Subtractive sweep mode
- Handy Rate indicator
- No level drop.
*IMPORTANT* An isolated, non-switching 18V DC Power Supply is required for the best low noise operation. While the
overall noise profile has been significatly reduced compared to the original circuit, due to the light audio filtering employed,
when daisy chained or a switching supply used, aliasing noise may find its way in to your signal.
|Electric Orchard - VIXEN